Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day Six...

Well, I'm stoked!   Lost 1.6 pounds since yesterday...that's 8 pounds down I started!  Yesterday I felt really pretty good.  Until last night...I got home and just wanted to eat everything except the kitchen sink.  Gads!  As a result, I ate 2 more oz of Halibut than I should have.  I was so afraid that would show today.  I was shaking and feeling terrible.  Today I'm very hungry...Boullion may be my best friend today.  The shot didn't hurt bad.  Dan's getting really good at giving them!  (I can't give myself a shot...i've tried.  I'm a wuss!)

I've found I'm rather crabby.  Dan and Nick will concur.  This is not uncommon for me when you say the word "Pregnancy".  HCG being a pregnancy hormone...hmmm...makes me wonder.  I was terribly miserable and onrey when I was pregnant.

Anyway...Just thought I'd write a little something.  It will be interesting to read it down the way.  Dan works with a guy whose sister did the HCG diet and lost 120 pounds. I will keep thinking of her.  Thank goodness my Family is being so supportive!  They're doing everything they can to help me stay on track...and being patient with me when I'm "SpongeBob Crabby Pants" is a very big thing!   Making way for me when I have to get some food in me.  (who would have thought you could survive on 500 calories a day?!  I did a 700 calorie diet when I was 15...it left a mark)

Thanks to my hubby and kids for being so amazing! (it's a Academy Award time...lol 8 lbs and all)  Dani even bought me a bag and planner to celebrate the 5 lb mark.  (though it has been made clear that I'm NOT to expect that every 5 lbs. lol)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

To quote the "Gazelle" ad "You can do it!" Hang in there. It sounds like you chose a tough diet, but with all sorts of people who say it works well, you should have success too!

And, good to see you blogging!

Suz

Dani said...

Congrats, and I was NOT that mean about the bag, I'm just THAT broke!

Janel said...

it wasn't meant to sound meeaan! i thought it was funny and shared! :)