I weighed this morning and have lost 13.6 lbs. Yesterday I had gained .8 lbs...and this morning I had lost 4.4. I don't know how it's possible. I'm drinking 88-100 ozs of water or tea a day. I'm keeping my caloric intake at 500. (or extremely close) I've had to what I'm calling, "cheat", twice this week and eat more to get me to the 500 mark, because I was below it, just following the diet. But, once was 1 hard boiled egg, and once was a piece of been jerky. I don't feel really bad about this. Oh, and I've been mixing my veggies. They say not to do that. I've been trying to listen to my inner self. (she's in there hanging out with the ravenous one who needs to eat!)
Yesterday and the night before...(keeping me up all night) I was just buzzing and my heart was flipping out. my pulse was lower than it's been for a long time. 72. But the heart thing...it felt like it was like spasming or something. Not like heart attack...just very odd.
Last night, I took some Valerian Root and went to bed. I slept better than I have all week. Today, I'm getting hungry. I have my bottle of Chamomile tea by my side and I'm getting ready to clean the kitchen.
Memorial Day Weekend...everyone bbqs and has lots of potato salad, and chips and yummy stuff. I'm really bummed. But if I be careful about it I can grill my meat...and grill some veggies. Mixing my veggies, I could have some spinach salad too. (mmmm...with apple cider vinagar)
On a more positive note. This will be worth it! I really wanted to lose 25 lbs doing this diet! But I'm into it 8 days and I've lost half that (13.6). At this rate it may be possible to lose the pound a day it claims to do. 40 lbs! Wow...that would be amazing. And the thought of keeping that off. It's a beautiful thing! I'm really inspired and motivated. Hungry still, but motivated.
31 days to go.
1 comment:
You can do it! Woot, woot!
One note on the funky heart stuff - you might research the heart chakra. One particular yoga pose or series of poses that might help are called heart openers. There's one in particular that is not hard, but that offers very good results. I can teach you if you're interested.
Suz
Post a Comment