Friday, June 26, 2009

HCG Maintenance .. hmmmm Phase 3

Well, this is thought provoking at best.
Try not to read too much on this phase! I have been really worrying about eating the proper amount of calories, 'cause one group says I must or my body resets at this amount...which, stuffing myself...I get about 1300-1500/day. (i'm supposed to be at 2400, per government recommendations.) So..now, I'm just focusing on eating the right things...and I'm stuffed! (I had been eating peanuts, almonds, and cashews because another "group" had paperwork saying it was okay, Phase 3, and oh, the pudding wasn't helping.)

I gained 4 pounds! GASP! Well, the last 2 days, I've been just focusing on eating the foods that are on the Phase 2 list, and I've lost it all...and am back to my LIW weight..(well, within .5 pounds) A Coworker here thought I should eat Phase 2, larger portions and introduce a new item each day...low carb, low fat...and get my body used to other foods slowly.

This has been a challenge but I feel so much better for it all! I'm so hopeful to lose this weight for a future of feeling better!

No comments: