Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Recipe!

Oopsie rolls...much anticipated!

Today, I've lost 2 lbs UNDER my LIW. Whew! Close call. But today, my calories are low...and my protein too high...and fat too high...carbs way low...so i think I need to eat some extra fruit...Last thing I want to do is get out of whack.

The pizza's were delightful after a month and a half, pizza free! They were lighter than air though...not sure how they hold up as a burger bun. Can definitely see the eclair or cream puff idea...Looking forward to trying the much advertised "baconator" from Cleochatra's web site. :)

Going forward, I'd really like to lose one pound a week...and just do it healthy and right! I'm using Livestrong.com to track calories, fat, protein, carbs, sodium...oh! and water and weight! It's an awesome site to track your diet! I'm learning a lot about what works for my body and what doesn't.

I've learned something else about me. When I don't get enough sleep...I don't lose weight. Thanks to the lovely CPAP machine I'm on...I'm getting a much better quality of sleep. I'm really looking forward to getting better!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Your pizza's look great!