Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good foods!

Ooohh Yum! "The Wurst Rueben Burgers" by Rachel Ray! I made these tonight and oh my goodness! We all liked it!

Watched her make them on her 30 minutes show...and it definitely took my inexperienced self longer to make them but, we all really enjoyed eating them! Just a little warning! The buns have a hard time holding up to all the yummy stuff inside them! We ended up taking the tops of of them and adding more sauerkraut and digging in to yummy goodness!

I also tried another recipe the other night...Italian Macaroni and Cheese. by Giada de Laurentis...also a food network diva. Yum! I made a few changes...used chicken and pancetta...as well as broccoli. But wow, hearty, fattening goodness. Just thought I'd share in case anyone wants to try these!

Now I need to exercise like heck and burn off the excess food I've eaten! I don't want to gain my weight back! I worked too hard to get it off! (not to mention I have a long ways to go there!) I'll have to find some heart healthy recipes to try and blog about!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing your cooking adventures! Cooking Light has some recipes on their site, and All Recipes has a light section too, that might give you some ides.