Monday, July 20, 2009

Ready for something Spiritual, Positive, Fun, Amazing, and Outstanding!

Happy Monday!
Life is good! Seriously! No complaints! But, I would really like to be employed! I'd like to work someplace positive! A company that is involved in making people happy. I like happy! I like happy colors, happy words, happy people. I used to work for a company like that. I really miss it.
After I get my applications out for the day...I'm going to devote the rest of the day to finding a sewing machine online...for cheap! And then unload the storage room and start setting up my craft room. "Heart healthy" all the way around. I want to see the bright, colorful, fun papers, stickers, books and material...all my old friends....that have been put away for a short while! It's time to bring them out and let them do their magic again.
Photobucket

No comments: