Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well, haven't posted in a while...Very very busy! Learning all there is to learn about HIPAA laws and Medical Records. A whole new path...who knew!

I'm starting to settle in though...and starting to feel better and would like to start cooking some new recipes...and i've even broken out a puzzle. I still have a couple of numb fingertips on my right hand...but the pain there has subsided and I'm feeling the itch to learn some new things, and start some fun projects. I believe I have a patchwork quilt to get to work on in the next few months as well! (Pray the hands stay feeling better...I know I am praying so, and could use all the prayers I can get!!! LOL)

Anyway...Suz, you say you're checking here to see if I've blogged anything...so, I'm on my break...taking a big chance...and blogging a brief little diddy! There you go! (and since you're the only one reading this...enjoy! EPIC LOL!!!!!)

Ta Ta for now! I'll blog another day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It's you! You're back! Sa-weet!